Tuesday, September 14, 2010

To Begin

So it is official...bags are checked and I am waiting to board for Casablanca.  Yesterday was quite a day between cancelled and delayed flights, missing the staging event, and my hair gel busting all over my suitcase.  Yes, I am glad it is all behind me; on to the good stuff.  Blogging is new to me, so bear with me.  I just want to let everyone know that I am doing great and anxious to get there.  I have met many new people already and learned so much from them.  I am going to close out for now. But, before I close I want to say thanks to you all for your support in this venture and to send a special message of love to Maddox and Leila!!  Talk to you in Morocco!  Yes, tears of joy are rolling already because I can not believe this has really come true and I will wake up in Casablanca! Peace!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU! so sorry i missed your calls today, but i was thinking about you all day! miss you already and i can't wait to hear all about your adventures. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Marisa. Cinco isn't the same without happy go lucky full of smiles Marisa. We all miss you. Be safe and have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! I just want to tell you that im so excitied for you and cant wait to read whats going on over there!! Take in every moment and take lots and lots of pictures. I know you will make a great impact over there. Cant wait to hear from you. Call me when you the chance! Love you and Be Safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to say i miss you and i love you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. still miss you and love you and i now officially have a home, so i'll call you with my address :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just wanted to tell you that Maddox got an "A"in reading and that GRMA loves to read your blogs . I print them out for her. Ilove you and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Rissa... I am so proud of you I am scraming in the living room!

    ReplyDelete