Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick note

Hello all I am stopping in for a quick minute.  As some may know I got sick with a fever lasting longer than I am accustomed to and I had to get some dental work. So I am now waiting to leave Rabat and head back home to see my family and fellow trainees.  I have been gone since Monday and I miss everyone.  I must commend Peace Corps because they have taken exceptional care of me and I feel like Marisa again, there was a point where I forgot how that felt.  But all is well, next weekend I will be back at hub to find out where my official site will be and I am really excited.  Right after the last time I talked you all it got really cold for a few days...sleet, rain, wind and cold...but then it is back to comfortable fall weather. Just like Ohio. However, if you are out in the sun it can be very warm because the sun is hot!  Our house where we have class every day is usually colder on the inside so we take our lessons to the roof and boy that sun feels good! It actually feels too good you have to be careful or you will get burnt, it happened to a fellow trainee earlier in the week.  Well I am going to run...I am excited to see my home again.  Plus, I have these awesome pastries from this fancy French pastry shop here in Rabat that I am going to spoil my family and fellow trainees with.  Yes I got to have ice cream this week and I even had McDonalds which had real meat, I could slightly see pink in the burger, and their McFlurry was made with real chocolate chunks!! Ok until next time...Bslama!

No comments:

Post a Comment